Basement Remodeling, Made Easy PDF Print E-mail
If you have a basement, remodeling it can raise the value of your home, increase your equity, and add much-needed living space.
The Gridley Company is a design/build specialist, including being full-service contractors that handle every facet of your basement remodeling. No need to hire sub-contractors, designers, or run to city hall for permits.
We manage your basement remodeling project from start to finish:
- First, we sit down with you and devise a budget you can afford and set a completion date.
- Our designers provide architectural expertise and expert renovation suggestions. We can also take your ideas and incorporate them into a plan you’ll appreciate.
- Demolition is done quickly and debris is hauled away. We keep a tidy construction zone; if you choose to stay in your home during the project, we try to minimize the inconvenience.
- Our in-house tradespeople begin construction quickly and your project manager will keep you abreast of the progress and answer your every question.
Do those who will be using your basement renovation have special needs? We will ensure accessibility and functionality with the remodel. Or maybe you have an idea for your basement that is outside the box? The Gridley Company loves creative clients and can accommodate all kinds of unique requests.
Begin the process of remodeling your basement or initiate any other renovation project by calling the Gridley Company today at 408-374-0900.
Basement Remodeling Possibilities
Basement remodeling is popular among property owners today because of all the possibilities an underused basement has to offer.
Unlike dedicated spaces such as dining rooms, for example, basements offer nearly limitless potential. The Gridley Company has transformed hundreds of basements that were dark, damp and used mostly for storage into practical, inviting spaces that have changed the way the occupants enjoy their home.
Imagine what your basement renovation could create:
- An apartment, kitchen included, which brings in steady rental income.
- A “man cave,” the place everyone wants to watch the game.
- The children’s play area, separate from adults.
- A modern home theater for movie night.
- A sophisticated area for television viewing.
- Your private pub, complete with a wooden bar, booths and dart board.