Our Response To COVID-19
At Gridley Company, our number one priority is health and safety. We are deeply committed to protecting our team, trades and clients while working in a safe, controlled and healthy environment. By following strict safety measures and protocols outlined by the current guidance from national industry and healthy authorities such as the Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC), we are able to continue work at both our job sites and in the office.
When working with Gridley Company, you will notice the following changes which we have put into place:
- Virtual Consultations
- We are now offering virtual consultations via Zoom for new projects. With this in place, you are able to take our Designers through your home while discussing your project.
- Virtual Design
- Once you have chosen Gridley Company to design and build your home remodel, we offer virtual design meetings so you can discuss your new floor plans, view 3-D renderings and see your new fixture and finish selections with your designer all from the comfort of your home. Our designers are also offering pick up or drop off of sample materials so you can be sure you’re loving what is being presented.
- In-Person Design
- In addition to Virtual Design, we are also still offering our same in-person meetings at the Gridley Office to best meet your needs. Upon arrival, you will go through a brief screening and have your temperature taken to ensure safety. Our meetings are limited to 3 people, including your designer, face masks are required and social distancing is practiced inside our open conference room.
- Once you have completed the design phase and have signed a Construction Agreement, we are ready to begin building! Our production team, field team, trades, and vendors have all been trained on our strict safety protocols to maintain a safe and healthy job site environment. These protocols include:
- All staff, visitors, trades and vendors must “Check-In” by recording their temperature at the beginning of each day. Anyone reporting a higher-than-normal temperature, showing symptoms or feeling sick will be asked to go home, and if necessary, take a COVID-19 test.
- Carpooling is limited to those whom live within the same household.
- We are providing and requiring hand-wash and sanitation stations, face masks and all necessary personal protective equipment for our production teams at job sites.
- Workers are required to regularly clean and disinfect tools, equipment and frequently touched surfaces and portable toilets.
- We have assigned “COVID-19 Supervisors” at our job sites and they are required to maintain the health and safety of each job site by ensuring all safety measures are followed.
Thank you for your patience as we evolve our process to comply with the new health and safety standards during these unprecedented times. We are happy to answer any questions or provide additional information and will continue to release updates as we learn more about the virus.